How to Submit Documentation
Once you register and verify your e-mail address, you will need to submit documentation to determine your Arizona Early Childhood Workforce career lattice (lattice) level. Your level is based on the information in your profile and will update automatically as you continue to provide the required early childhood experience, education, and professional development information.
You will enter all of your previous and current early childhood employment information in your Registry profile, under "My Employment History". If you currently hold more than one position in early childhood, only one position can be listed as your Current Position. All others will be listed as Past Positions, even if it is a second job that is also considered Current.
Please submit your education and professional development documentation as follows:
- Proof of education completed:
- For high school graduation or high school equivalency, submit copies of high school diploma or transcript or GED® certificate. If you joined the Arizona Early Childhood Workforce Registry and you do not have a high school diploma or GED®, you will not be assigned a lattice level. However, you may still be an active registry member and access the many resources and professional development opportunities available to every registered early childhood professional in Arizona.
- For college/university transcripts, submit official transcripts for all credits and degrees. Official Transcripts will be verified that they are from an accredited institution listed in the U.S. Department of Education Database of Accredited Postsecondary Institutions and Programs (http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/).
- Official transcripts must be sent to the Registry directly from the accredited institution OR you may submit official transcripts in a sealed, unopened envelope from the accredited institution. If you self-submit official transcripts in a sealed, unopened envelope from an accredited institution and there is any suspicion of envelope tampering, you will be asked to resubmit your transcripts directly from the accredited institution.
- Official transcripts are accepted electronically when sent directly from the higher education institution.
- Official transcripts for college credits and/or degrees earned from foreign institutions should be submitted to the Registry for translation and evaluation.
For credentials and certifications, submit copies of credential and/or certification -- state and nationally-recognized credentials or certifications, for example, Child Development Associate (CDA) awarded by the Council for Professional Recognition, Certified Childcare Professional (CCP) or National Administrator Credential (NAC) awarded by the National Child Care Association, or Montessori Accreditation Council for Teacher Education (MACTE), Arizona Department of Education Early Childhood Teacher Certification, Teaching Certificate or Arizona Department of Education Career and Technical Education Early Childhood Education Skill Standards Certificate of Completion.
Proof and number of professional development hours completed:
You may submit your documents four ways:
- The first time you submit professional development documentation;
- Complete the One Time Professional Development Approval Request form located in the resources section of the Registry
- Attach copies of your professional development certificates or sign-in sheets with agendas for all previous professional development workshops and conferences attended
- Submit the form with documentation to the Registry (this is a one time submission for past professional developement)
- When submitting documentation for conferences not included in the Registry;
- Complete the Conference Approval Request form located in the resources section of the Registry
- Attach copies of your conference program and conference registration receipt
- Submit the form with documentation to the Registry
- * Upload Documents Directly into the Registry
- Click on "My Profile" under My Tools & Settings
- Look for the Participant Files Section
- Click on Choose File. You will upload one file at a time.
- Upload Document
- *U.S. Mail. If you are submitting documents for more than one individual, use binder clips or paper clips to keep an individual’s documents together; do not staple.*Mail them to:
Arizona PBS - Arizona Early Childhood Workforce Registry
555 N. Central Ave.
Phoenix, Arizona 85004
* Remember to submit copies of your records, originals will not be returned. This excludes official transcripts because the originals MUST be submitted.
- *Email. Scan your documents, using .tif or .pdf file format if possible. Other file types may be incompatible with our document management system. If you are submitting documents for more than one professional, please create a separate attachment file for each person.
*Official transcripts are accepted through e-mail when sent directly from the higher education institution.
Attach them to an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Transcripts for Instructor Access: email@example.com
Official Transcripts for FTF Scholarships: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Information for Admin Requests: email@example.com
- *Fax. You may fax to: 602-297-6590, ATTN: Registry Staff
*Official transcripts will not be accepted through fax.